AC & Heating Maintenance Company Around Lakeland
Invest in HVAC maintenance services from Wards Air Conditioning to enjoy increased reliability and energy efficiency in Lakeland, Auburndale, Winter Haven, Plant City, FL, and the surrounding areas. If you take care of your heater and air conditioner, they will take care of you.
Benefits of Preventive HVAC Maintenance
Regular maintenance is the best way to protect your heating and cooling equipment. Our maintenance plans benefit you in these ways.
- Efficiency: Maintenance prevents gradual decreases in performance. Simple adjustments completed during tune-ups can increase your air conditioner’s capacity and efficiency, reducing energy costs.
- Longevity: Well-maintained equipment lasts longer and requires fewer repairs. With seasonal maintenance, your heating and cooling equipment could last 40 percent longer.
- Ownership Costs: When you sign up for one of our maintenance plans you get a 10% discount on repair labor and parts (except compressors and coils).
What’s Included in Spring and Fall Tune-ups?
Heaters and air conditioners rely on a multitude of moving parts, valves, and electronic sensors that work together. Over time, a lack of maintenance can lead to overheating, electrical faults, and general decreases in performance. For best results, we complete the following tasks:
- Measure temperature difference, voltage, and amperage.
- Check evaporator coil, contactor, thermostat calibration, refrigerant pressures, safety controls, start relays, airflow, fan blades, blower wheel, metering device, and capacitors.
- Clean condenser coil and air handler drain pan.
- Lubricate fan motors and tighten electrical connections as required.
- Evaluate rust and corrosion.
- Inspect valves to ensure proper function.
Preseason Tune-ups and Annual Maintenance Agreements
For year-round comfort, have our pros tune your air conditioning and heating equipment in the spring and fall with our dual plan agreement. We also offer a single plan agreement for part-time residents that covers one yearly service of your choice, either spring or fall. Customers are welcome to schedule a one-time tune-up or to join our maintenance club.
Qualified, Reliable HVAC Contractors
Wards Air Conditioning has been delivering outstanding HVAC services for commercial and residential customers since 1961. In that time, we’ve installed 30-40 thousand systems so you can be confident that we have the knowledge and experience you’re looking for. Additionally, many of our employees have been with us for 20-30 years.
All of this experience allows us to provide the highest quality installations and services at the best possible value. Our flat-rate pricing means you’ll never have to worry about hidden charges or other surprise fees. If you’re looking for an HVAC company you can rely on, call us today for more information or to schedule an appointment.