Reliable Heating Services in Polk County
Although cold spells may be pretty rare in Lakeland, Auburndale, Winter Haven, Plant City, FL, and the surrounding areas, reliable heating equipment is essential when they hit. Wards Air Conditioning is your source for heating repairs, maintenance agreements, and all of the heating services that you might need.
When you schedule a repair, our team springs into action. Our service vehicles are packed with replacement parts, diagnostic equipment, and tools that are needed to repair virtually any type of heating system from an older gas furnace to a newer heat pump.
Although timeliness is important, our goal isn’t just to complete the job as quickly as possible. We ensure that the work is performed well and that your heater is ready to keep your home cozy all winter.
Heating Installation Services
Customers who are in the market for a new heater can choose from Trane systems with a variety of efficiency levels and price points. Our factory-authorized contractors install products ranging from budget-friendly base models to top-of-the-line systems equipped with the latest features.
- Heat pumps: Thanks to their energy efficiency and two-in-one capabilities, heat pumps are one of the most popular options.
- Furnaces: Whether you use oil or natural gas, furnaces provide powerful, consistent heating with efficiency ratings between 80 and 97 percent.
- Specialty systems: Ductless products and hybrid gas-electric systems provide added comfort and efficiency.
Enjoy lower heating bills and enhanced reliability by having your heater serviced at the beginning of the season. Maintenance helps your heater last longer and it optimizes the system’s efficiency. These are just a few of the tasks that are included in our maintenance plans.
- Inspect the fuel lines, combustion chamber, and exhaust vents
- Lubricate and tighten moving parts to prevent wear and tear
- Adjust the blower for improved comfort and efficiency
Our Heating Contractors
We’ve been providing Lakeland with heating services for commercial and residential customers since 1961. During that time, we’ve installed 30-40 thousand systems so you can rest assured that we have the knowledge and experience you’re looking for. Additionally, many of our employees have been with us for 20-30 years.
All of this experience lets us deliver the highest quality installations and services at the best possible value. Our flat-rate pricing means you’ll never have to worry about hidden fees or other surprise charges. If you’re looking for a heating service you can rely on, call Wards Air Conditioning today for more information or to schedule an appointment.